D Flex Ring Tails are 60% stronger than single leg mooring tails made from the same rope design.
D Flex Ring Tails are made from a double construction core of High tenacity Polyolefin, covered with high performance Polyester which effectively absorb shock/energy in mooring systems. Typically used with steel wire and HMPE ropes. Compared to nylon stretchers, this product remains elastic for a longer period. D Flex Ring Tails perform better in wet conditions, providing equal breaking strength under wet and dry conditions.
- Suitable for all steel wire and HMPE mooring solutions
- 60% stronger than single leg slings
- >20% lower diameter than single leg slings
- Protected eyes
- Heavy duty tackle securing the eye protections.
- High elongation
- Excellent abrasion and UV resistance
- Smooth and gripable surface
- Well suitable with Timm Boss Link
- Meets all OCIMF requirements.