SuperTEC ® is the strongest rope among Polypropylene and Polyolefin ropes. For the Same breaking strength a smaller size of SuperTEC ® can be used. Tyson’s Supertec shows higher abrasion resistance than general Polypropylene ropes. It is easy to handle because it floats and does not absorb water.
- Fibre Content: Tysons Supertec Fibre
- Specific Gravity:0.94 (Float)
- Melting Point: 165
- Elongation at break: 17-19 %
- Water absorption: None
- UV Light Resistance: Good
- Abrasion Resistance: Excellent.